Dog Groomers & Grooming Information
Select from the following to find a Groomer in your area:
Grooming Supplies & Equipment
Grooming Information, Tips & Techniques
- Achieving a Silky, Shiny Coat — by Victoria of Pet-Super-Store
- Why You Should Groom Your Dog Regularly — by Victoria of Pet-Super-Store
- Top Grooming Tips For Do-It-Yourself Dog Owners
- Bathing Your Dog – Step by Step — by Sheri Huttner
- Time for a Dog Bath? Dog Bathing Tips for You and Your Dog — by Teresa James
- Beyond Washing The Dog — by Dawn Keadic
- What Should I Buy For My Pet Grooming Kit? — by Sharon Price
- Ear Infections Are Painful! — by Sheri Huttner
- Nail Trimming Tips by Jess The Dog Lady — This guide will help you step by step in teaching your dog to trust you around his/her feet, and is written as if for a beginner with a problem dog.
- Protect Your Dog From These Preventable Threats By Robert Benson
- Safe, Effective Flea Control By Richard H. Pitcairn, D.V.M., Ph.D. and Susan Hubble Pitcairn
— Authors of Dr. Pitcairn’s Complete Guide To Natural Health for Dogs & Cats
- My Dog Has Halitosis! — by Sheri Huttner
- Is Pet Dental Health Really Important? — by Lori Matthews
- Maintaining Your Dogs Teeth And Oral Health
- Tooth Brushing Tricks For Your Dog — by Sandy Schneider
- Dental Care Tips For Your Dog — by Xavier Gallery
How to Clean Your Dog’s Ears — Cleaning your dog’s ears can be easy, but you’ll need to follow proper precautions. Watch the following video from VetVid.com where Dr. Mike walks you through a routine ear cleaning step-by-step so that you can perform ear cleaning for your dog. If there is an ear infection you’ll learn what precautions to take and what to discuss with your vet.
Ear Infections in Dogs and Cats (Otitis Externa) — Learn more about ear infections in dogs and cats (Otitis Externa). Watch the following video from VetVid.com where testing & diagnosis and therapies & treatment are discussed. This video is NOT meant to replace the advice of your regular vet.
How To Check Your Pet For Fleas — Watch this video from VetVid.com where Dr. Mike walks you through the process of checking your dog or cat for fleas; what to look for, how to use a flea comb, what is flea dirt, and the importance of starting a flea control program such as oral tablets.
How to Treat Fleas on Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens — Learn about fleas on dogs and cats by watching this video from VetVid.com with Dr. Wayne Rosenkrantz, DVM, DACVD, where he discusses the complications that fleas can cause for your pet and the treatment options available. Dr. Rosenkrantz is board certified in animal dermatology. The doctor discusses fleas on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. This information is not meant to replace the advice of your regular veterinarian.
Taking Care of Your Dog’s Teeth — Watch this video from VetVid.com where you will learn the importance of properly caring for your dog’s teeth. Find out what you can do to prevent dental disease and how to maintain your dog’s teeth through good dental hygiene.
How to Brush Your Dog’s Teeth — Brushing your dog’s teeth may actually prevent some serious canine health problems. In this video from VetVid.com you will learn the proper technique for brushing your dog’s teeth, how often you should brush your dog’s teeth, and what are some other home care options to keep your dog’s teeth healthy.