Labrador Retriever Rescue
Rescue Groups in Canada:
- Bralex Perm. Reg’d Labrador Retrievers & Rescue
- Calgary Purebred Labrador Retriever Rescue
– Tries to ensure that all rescued purebred Labrador Retrievers who are given up by their owners are given the chance to find a new and loving home elsewhere.
- Lab Rescue – Labrador Retriever Adoption Services Inc
– A non-profit organization devoted to rescuing and re-homing Labrador Retriever Dogs
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescue Groups in the U.S.:
- The Labrador Retriever Club, Inc Rescue Support (U.S.)
– Headed by a National Coordinator who maintains and updates a network of contacts across the country to aid in the re-homing of the many Labradors who are lost or abandoned each year. These contacts are Rescue groups located in several States, cities and towns that are formed and run by volunteers working to help Labradors in need, adopting them to permanent loving homes.
– LABMED was founded to provide emergency monies to offset expenses incurred in the medical treatment of abandoned and/or injured Labrador Retrievers in need of rescue. An Internet-based non-profit organization created to distribute financial aid to injured or ill rescues around the country, giving them a second chance at adoption and love from a permanent family.
- Southern California Labrador Retriever Rescue
– Offers a referral system, whereby folks wishing to adopt Labrador Retrievers, or wishing to place them, may utilize the referral list. Several lists of available Labradors can also be found on this website.
- Labrador Retriever Rescue, Inc. (LRR)
– An all-volunteer group whose purpose is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome abused, abandoned, neglected and unwanted Labrador Retrievers in metropolitan District of Columbia, Northern Virginia and Maryland Suburbs.
- Greater Dayton Labrador Retriever Rescue & Referral Services
– Our mission is to rescue and re-home purebred Labrador Retrievers and lab mixes that have the look and temperament of a lab into loving and caring homes. Our goal is to help local shelters place a dog that has reached the time limit, take in the neglected and unwanted dog, and in some cases injured ones.
- PSLRA Rescue Program
– The Puget Sound Labrador Retriever Association has a very active Rescue Program. PSLRA works very closely with Seattle Purebred Dog Rescue, a non-profit organization which seeks to place homeless purebred dogs.