Clubs in Canada:
- National Whippet Club of Canada — Objectives of the club are to promote activities pertaining to the Whippet breed across Canada; to encourage members to respect and adhere to the breed standard as approved by the Canadian Kennel Club; and to unite Whippet enthusiasts from coast to coast for mutual support and benefit of the breed.
- Canadian Amateur Racing Association (C.A.R.A.)
- Canadian Sighthound Field Association
- Alberta Lure Coursing Association (ALCA) — The ALCA is located in Edmonton, Alberta and has been holding sanctioned lure coursing trials since 1980.
- Aspen Grove Sighthound Association — Holds 200 Yard Amateur Straight Racing Meets for Sighthounds in Alberta.
- Ontario Racing Association — An All-Sighthound Race Club hosting both CARA and NOTRA Race meets.
- Ontario Lure Coursing Association (OLCA)
Clubs in the U.S.:
- The American Whippet Club (AWC) — The AWC is the national breed club for Whippets within the American Kennel Club. It promotes the showing, responsible breeding, obedience training and competition, lure coursing, and versatility of the Whippet breed.
- Whippet Racing Association (WRA)
- National Oval Track Racing Association (NOTRA)
- American Sighthound Field Association (ASFA)
- Arizona Whippet Association — A member club of the ASFA.
- Greater San Diego Whippet Association (GSDWA) — Established in 1988 and an AKC sanctioned organiztion, the GSDWA is a club devoted to the betterment of the Whippet breed through education, information and good fellowship.
- Northern California Whippet Fanciers Association
- Lone Star Whippet Club (Texas)
Clubs from Around the World:
- The Whippet Club — (Britain) The Whippet Club was formed in 1899 and is the world’s first Whippet breed club and the only breed club in Britain to cater to all working Whippet disciplines.
- Whippet Club Deutschland (Germany)
- Whippet Club Finland
- The Swedish Whippet Club
- The Whippet Club of NSW Australia
- The Whippet & Greyhound Club of S.A. (Australia)
- The Whippet Association of Victoria (Australia)
Note: If you are aware of a Breed Club that should be listed here, please send an email to: email@example.com with contact information and details.
Get In Touch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CanadasGuideToDogs
CanadasGuideToDogs.com is an Amazon Associate as well as a participant in various affiliate programs, as such fees are earned from qualifying purchases.