Shiloh Shepherd Clubs
Clubs in the US
- Shiloh Shepherd Dog Club of America (SSDCA) — Founded in 1991 to preserve, protect and promote the Shiloh Shepherd.
- International Shiloh Shepherd Dog Club (ISSDC) — This club is not associated with the SSDCA and was established in 2004, by a group of breeders who left the registry/club of origin (ISSR/SSDCA).
- Central Lakes Association for Shiloh Shepherds (CLASS) — An affiliated chapter of the SSDCA serving the Central Lakes area of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota, established in 1998.
- ISSDC/PNW — Pacific Northwest Chapter of the ISSDC, serving Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- ISSDC/SE — Southeast Chapter of the ISSDC, serving Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and West Virginia, but also welcoming members from anywhere on the East Coast.
- ISSDC/SW — Southwest Chapter of the ISSDC, serving Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico and Louisiana, and welcoming members from all over the nearby area.
- ISSDC/Westcoast — Westcoast Chapter of the ISSDC.
- North West Chapter — An affiliated chapter of the SSDCA serving Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and British Columbia. Re-established in 2004.
(No website presently available. Contact Irene Valenzuela at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shiloh Shepherds of New England (SSONE) — An affiliated chapter of the SSDCA serving Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine, established in 2001.