American Pit Bull Terrier Breed Rescue
- American Bully Rescue of Ontario
— “The American Bully Rescue of Ontario is a non profit, volunteer run organization. We rescue, protect, and improve the lives of American Bullies and other ‘bully breeds’ that find themselves homeless, abused, or neglected. We work to promote responsible ownership and breed awareness. We give local representation and defense for the American Bully breed to protect it against breed discrimination and Breed Specific Legislation.”
- Pit Bull Rescue Central — The PBRC website is a virtual shelter and resource for owners and caretakers of American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers and pit bull mixes.
- HugABull Advocacy & Rescue Society — Based in British Columbia on the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.
— A not-for-profit society dedicated to educating the public on pit bulls, advocating against Breed Specific Legislation, and rescuing stellar examples of pit bulls that go forth into our communities to become breed ambassadors.
- Pit Bulls for Life Foundation of Alberta
Box 3608 Spruce Grove, AB T7X 3A8
—Pit Bulls for Life Foundation of Alberta is a not for profit foundation that is dedicated to rescuing and re-homing unwanted and abandoned Pit Bulls and other pit bull type breeds from shelters, veterinarian surrenders and animal controls in and around the Alberta area. These dogs include the American Pit Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier and the Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Pit Bulls for Life takes pride in knowing that all dogs adopted have absolutely NO human aggression and have little to no animal aggression. All dogs and potential adopters are carefully screened to ensure that dogs are placed in their forever home.
- Prairie Pit Bull Rescue Society
Medicine Hat and Lethbridge, Alberta
— A non-profit society that is dedicated to rescuing and re-homing unwanted and abandoned Pit Bulls from shelters and animal controls.