Free Text Link
The following questionnaire must be completed by Breeders in order to be considered for inclusion on the Breeder listings pages.
If you are a Shelter or Rescue organization, please complete the Rescue Questionnaire.
If you are a not-for-profit breed or other dog Club, please send details (including the name of your organization, the website link, and the category where you would like your link to appear) via email to: email@example.com.
Once you have completed the questionnaire, click on the submit button to process the form.
The FREE links are added when time permits. Therefore, it can take from 8-12 weeks for your link to be included on the site. If you would like to be added sooner, please consider one of the paid advertising options – Click Here for details.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* – Canadian Breeders are listed by Province, U.S. Breeders are listed by State, and all others are listed by country under a “International” heading.
** – Breeders listed under the Free General Link option must have a valid website address to link to.
The Canada’s Guide to Dogs website accepts Breeder listings from Breeders of pure bred dogs only. We do not recommend, endorse or support any one breeder over another and we will never knowingly list a Breeder who runs a puppy mill, backyard style breeding operation, or sells their dogs to brokers, pet stores or retailers of any kind. Your response to this questionnaire is strictly for our own purposes and will never be passed on to any person and/or organization. While we do not recommend any breeder, we do attempt to include only responsible and reputable Breeders in the listings. For this reason, we reserve the right to refuse any listing/link as well as the right to immediately remove the listing/link of any Breeder who has already been listed at our sole discretion.
With the thousands of dogs that end up in shelters, we strongly feel that caution must be taken on our part to do as much as possible to ensure that we meet our goal of only listing responsible dog breeders on the website. With that in mind, please note that the following criteria must be met in order for us to consider adding your kennel to the listings:
- Health must be a top priority and as such, details of health screening must be provided.
- The goal must always be to breed to the breed standard – we will not accept any listings from breeders who purposefully breed colours and/or sizes that do not meet the standards.
- Breeders should be involved at one level or another in some form of competition and/or working with their dogs — this question (found within the form) must be answered in detail.
Get In Touch
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CanadasGuideToDogs
CanadasGuideToDogs.com is an Amazon Associate as well as a participant in various affiliate programs, as such fees are earned from qualifying purchases.